Well, well, well (Ludwig, 1999).
By Lefere's ramblings, I see that another golf year is upon us. And I like my golf like i like my meals.....full of jelly, spices and followed by a 35min stop in the restroom (Isaac, 2002).I think I speak for most when I say that I look forward to the tall tales of summer that only visit us but a 1/4 out of each year. Such as Ryan wearing 2 pairs of golf gloves on a dry day (Lefere, 2001), Gilpin sharing a prostate exam moment on the tee box (Gilly, 2003), Johnny asking if anyone would like to see a power fade and then duck hook one into the woods (Winn, 2006), Chris being tall (Blust, 2007), Tom G. wearing his radio on his sleeve showing he's a true Tigers fan (Tom G., 2004), Davis wearing his wrinkled pants to a country club (Chicken Wing, 2006), Bush acting like he's rooting for you when all he wants to do is beat you like Ludwig many of Ludwigs ex-girlfriends (Bushy, 2007), Branigan letting you know that he's irish (Bran man can, 2000), Mac saying he doesn't like cards when we all know its because he's confused how the Ace can be high and low at the sametime (Mac, 2004), and so many other colorful characters and moments to share with someone elses grand kids. I wish you good luck this year in golf and in the poker game. I don't think ryan will win at cards because.....he's already lost at life.
Good Luck, Seriously,
Willy
References
Blust, Chris, The Air Up Here, 2007
Branigan, Pauly, You Too can Be Irish, 2000
Bush, Steve, How to Play from the Bushes and be Okay with It, 2007
Davis, Nick, How to get Willy to Notice your Crotch Area, 2006
Georrgin, Tom, My Life: A Fan of Successful Sports Teams During the Early Nineties, 2004
Gilly, Stretch, Why does My Finger, and therefore, My Golf Glove Smell?, 2003
Isaac, Andrew, How to Think of your Next Meal During Someone's Back Swing, 2002
Lefere, Rachel, I Swear I'm a Good Athlete, Go ask My Mom.....Well, Maybe not Her. 2001
Ludwig, Aaron, It's Hard work to Look This Good, 1999
Mac, Andy, How to Finaggle your way out of Being Ludwig's Partner in Golf, 2005
Winn, Johnny, Yeah, I'm Asain, so Rutt? 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Let it be known that I'm wearing the JTA Championship jacket to school today for "Mismatch Friday." It fits like OJ's glove, but it feels fantastic.
I really enjoyed beating Marc Wilson in that tournament, even though I was rooting for him (to come in last).
Post a Comment