Gentlemen,
We need to get our calendar set as soon as possible. The older we get, the sooner these summer dates seem to disappear.
There are a few things we need everyone to do:
1. Please list any Saturday or Sunday dates that you are AVAILABLE to play this summer.
2. It has been proposed that we lower the minimum number of participants in a tournament from 8 to 6. Please vote YES (we can call it an official tournament with 6 participants) or NO (It's not official without 8 guys).
3. Let it be known if you have any suggestions, comments, concerns.
I am hopeful to have something in place by this weekend. Let's make Friday April 17 our deadline.
Thanks
Bush
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
14 comments:
1. April 19 and 26
May 9, 16, 17, 23, 24, 31
June 7, 14, 28
July 5, 11, 12, 18, 19, 26
August 2, 8, 9, 15, 16, 22, 23, 29, 30
Sept. 5, 6, 12, 13, 19, 20, 26, 27
2. YES
3. I think you guys have a very nice president.
1. any day but Sat or Sun.
2. Yes
3. Reeses' Peanut Butter Easter Eggs are delicious.
Count me in for every Saturday and Sunday on the calendar. I'm a grown ass man and I can choose to miss functions if they don't schedual before the jta sets the date.
Yes to lowering the required number of players. Once the date is set, we will not move to another date because it can provide a larger field.
White chocolate peanut butter eggs are the tits.
1. April-NONE
May 9, 17, 23,24,
June 6,7,12,14,28
July -all dates are good (so far)
August 16,23,30
2. YES
3. This year, the first person who does not make the cut for the Ryder cup has to caddy for the player who accumulated the most points this year in the Ryder Cup. My guess is that Johnny would be the caddy. Ohhh!
Also, I say we get this thing started as early as possible. Once August gets here people have weddings, golf scrambles, and other things. Last year was difficult to finish the season. Can we get through the Masters by the end of May?
1. April 18/19
May 3,10,16,17,23,24,30,31
June all open
July 18/19,25/26
August all open
Sept 12/13, 19/20, 26,27
2. sure
Any Saturday is better than any Sunday for me, unless the following Monday is a holiday.
1. May: 9, 10, 16, 17, 23, 24
June: 6, 7, 13, 14, 20, 21, 27, 28
July: 11, 12, 18, 19
August: 1, 2, 8, 9, 22, 23, 29, 30
September: 6, 12, 19, 20, 26, 27
2. Yes.
3. Mandatory elephant walking in my foursome. Deal with it...it's going to happen.
So far, so good.
There are 10 common dates for Johnny, Willy, Davis, Blust, and myself.
Let's hope we can make May 17, 23, or 24 work for the President's Cup.
Justin, unfortunately 8 of the common dates are on Sunday.
Sarah, I'm sorry, all 10 are on weekends.
1. April 26
May 9, 10, 16, 17, 30, 31
June 7, 20, 28
July 5, 12, 19, 26
August 16, 23, 30
Sept. 13, 20, 27
2. YES
3. I agree with Willy. Let's try to get the Masters done by the end of May.
May : President's Cup; Masters
June: US Open
July: British Open
August: JTA Championship;
Sept: Ryder Cup
1. April nothin'
May 3 (TBD), 17, 31
June 6, 7, 13, 14, 20, 21
July 11, 12, 25, 26
August 1, 2, 8, 9, 22, 23, 29, 30
September 5, 6, 12, 13, 19, 20
2. Coo
3. I think we should just play four President's Cups this year. Forget the majors.
1. I work every third weekend, but am usually done by 9 or 9:30. If we tee up early afternoon I should have no problems making it.
2. don't give a shit
3. I will not caddy, but will ride an elephant
I don't think it would matter what dates I posted but, I would like to make it to a couple events this year. If I am available that day, I will show up. Let the record show...I will probably WIN 2 or 3 events this year.
May 9,10,30,31
June 6,7,13,14,20
July 11,12,18,19,25,26
Aug 1,2,8,9,15,16,22,23,29,30
Sept 12,13,19,20,26,27
I'd also like to point out that May 23-24 is Memorial Day and Sept 5-6 is Labor Day weekend for us travellers (Ryan- "You're a traveller.")
1. I'm out of town the first full week of June (6th - 12th). Otherwise, just about any weekend day in May or June is okay. After July my schedule is subject to change, so I'll have to see as we go along.
2. Whatev
3. Bobby Ballsac will not win 2-3 events this year.
Post a Comment