Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Possible Dates for the Presidents Cup and the Masters

Presidents Cup

Saturday April 28th
Saturday May 5th

Masters

Saturday May 26th
Sunday May 27th


Im just throwing some dates out there so we can get some conversation started

11 comments:

CBlust said...

Memorial weekend is bad for me.

Anonymous said...

I can't do may 5th or 6th at all. I can do the weekend of april 28th

CBlust said...

So wait...are you engaged or what, Davis?

Bush said...

A lot of people have mentioned that Sunday's work better for them for tournaments this year.

By a lot of people, I guess that would be myself, Lefere, and Wilson.

Davis, are you engaged?

Bush said...

I can't do April 15 or the weekend of April 28-29.

Anonymous said...

I can't do memorial at all.
i vote for sundays.

april 28th should be ok but may 5th i'll have to look into.

Anonymous said...

What about trying to do it april 21st or may 12th?..sundays also are best for me

Anonymous said...

Engaged? Davis? Huh?

Anonymous said...

Is it a secret?

CBlust said...

It must be a secret...maybe it's a dude?

Nick Gilpin said...

Dates I definitely cannot play: April 7, 22 (because of call). Dates that I could possibly play after noon: April 8, 28 (because of post-call).

May 5th (Cinco De Mayo) is in question for me because of a wedding that day. The 28th works if we start after noon, but the 29th might be even better.

Where are we playing?