July 27th-29th
August 3rd-5th
These are just arbitrary dates.....If there is a better weekend, then let everybody know. Also, I looked around a little yesterday and there is a place called Lakewood Shores in Oscoda, MI that has much better prices than some of the places near Traverse City.
Here is the website....
http://www.lakewoodshores.com/home.htm
I contacted them by email about getting a condo but they havent gotten back to me yet. Another thing we have to consider is if the girls are coming or not. I know that may make a difference in price for the married men among us
Tuesday, March 6, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
15 comments:
i have to check with the interim wife about the dates. i'm thinking aug 5th.
lefere
You have to check with me to find out what the word "interim" means.
The resort looks nice and very affordable.
We should probably only invite the wives, girlfriends/boyfriends(Johnny, that means you can bring Greg) if there is going to be stuff for them to do. Shopping, swimming(lake), diddlin', etc...
I'll go if there's diddlin'. Yeah, I'm weird.
If this is going to be a co-ed weekend, this place looks pretty cool. I'm pretty sure the girls wouldn't mind spending the weekend at the beach.
My question is will we have to report every person that is staying in the condo??? I find it pretty hard to believe they can monitor that. Obviously, we won't be able to cheat the golf course.
This looks like a lot of fun and should be the makings of a new JTA tradition.
I think we should definately hold an official tour event during this golf getaway.
I also think we should have one of the cup matches during the weekend.
Did you see that the price was only an extra $30 to play unlimited golf? I know 3 rounds is a lot of golf, but for an extra $30 (unless that means per day), that's pretty reasonable.
dammit, the guy from lakewood shores called me today and I just tried to call him back but he's gone....on the message, he didnt mention anything about condos but quoted prices for 2 bedroom suites and stuff....
if there arent condo's, are people still interested in going there...we can make the suites the gathering place
Sounds good to me. I think July may work better for me. Or august. whatever. However, if there's going to be diddlin', then count me in for some diddlin'. PB, you know what i'm sayin.
Wait a sec. i better check it over with the little lady. I am getting married.
But its probably good.
But i better check.
Tim, you know what i'm sayin.
Marc Wilson, is he a Blog Spazz, Geek or Dweeb?
The answer is Spazz.
Golf Weekend? That'd be Schweet
ok, the condos are out of our price range....
we can do 2 bedroom suites and use that as a congregating spot....
we are looking at about $240 for 2 rounds with the suites...
280 for unlimited golf....
Im also going to contact Otsego Golf Club today....Mark(the guy that set up the Coptic Ryder Cup) said that they have very good deals
Prove it!
Post a Comment