Because of a wedding on the 16th, its possible the JTA Championship(which was scheduled for Aug 17th) will have to be moved to another date....
The event will take place at Brookshire in Williamston.
Please vote in the following polls...
Tuesday, July 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
13 comments:
Thanks for putting this together WOI.
It is no JTA CHAMPIONSHIP without Marco Wilson !! period ...
Since I suck, I don't care when we play.
P.S. I can't play the 24th or 30th.
The 17th is the only day that I have open for August. Football starts the 10th and every other sunday besides the 17th will be taken up with coaches meetings and film. Unless something changes.
I can't play the 17th as I will be having some sex.
ridiculous
The JTA championship will probably be thin due to dudes having sex with football coaches. Gross.
it's a no for aug 10th.
yes for 24th or 30th.
rpl
Does everyone realize the 30th is a Saturday? Perhaps that day works for a particular football coach.
Mark Dantonio will be out of the state that day. Sundays work better for him anyway.
In case people haven't picked up on Tim's sarcasm, MSU plays Cal Saturday night, August 30th @ 8 PM.
At this point, it looks like we'll be bumping the JTA championship back to the morning of that day.
I hope we can find a common date in September to make the newly proposed Ryder Cup work. More on that to come once the JTA date is decided.
Have we nailed down a date yet?
Yeah, what's the dilly?
Post a Comment