Monday, May 7, 2007

Time to Pick Golf Courses

While the Master's will be played at its traditional spot, Forest Akers West, sites haven't yet been chosen for the remaining tournaments. After a few discussions, it has been decided that each active tour member will be allowed to choose a course where they wish to see a major championship played. We will then compile a list of courses and put them into rotation. (Willy, the course has to have 18 holes--we can't play Deer Run twice.)

When selecting a course, please keep it as close to the following geographic boundaries as possible: North of I-94, East of US-127, South of I-69, and West of I-75.

Please reply with your course nomination. Only one golf course per player. If you choose not to nominate a course, it will be assumed that you wish not to.

Deadline for course selections: Sunday, May 13th.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

pontiac country club

Anonymous said...

pierce lake

CBlust said...

The back nine

Timmy G said...

El Dorado
2869 N. Pontiac Trail
Commerce Township, MI
248-624-1230

$25 after nooner to ride on weekends/29 before nooner

Can you handle THAT?