Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Who's in for the Masters?

The following was written by defending Masters champion, Marc Wilson:

Okay, listen up. I changed the tee times and place. We are now at Akers EAST with tee times of 11:08, 11:16, 11:24, and 11:32.

The Cost is $40.00 for 18 and a cart.

However

If you go to the website (golf.msu.edu) and print off a coupon, the price for 18 holes and a cart is $29.00 plus tax. I know, i'm the man.

We will have to remember this rate for next year. Everyone is responsible for bringing his or her own (lefere) coupon.

Also, i still need to hear back from people. as of right now, i have the following:
IN:
Wilson
Lefere
Bush
johnny winnnnnn
Tom Gorgin
christina Blust

Out:
Madden
Ludwig
Possibly issaaccc


Bitches,
Wilson



Here's a direct link to the coupon, courtesy of Andy Isaac:
http://golf.msu.edu/promotions/05_1-10_07_akers_golf.pdf

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm In

Anonymous said...

In

CBlust said...

Davis...make sure you don't iron your pants this year.

Anonymous said...

i like chinken wings.

Anonymous said...

As of now who are in: Willy, bush, lefere, gorgin, winn, cblust,
davis

out: ludwig, madden, paul, bissot

maybe: isaac, wrozek

don't know: gilpin, mccann, and whoever else

Are we going to have enough to play or what???

Anonymous said...

Gilpin is out.

Anonymous said...

Isaac is hungry.

Bush said...

Looks like Ryder Cup points are there for the taking.

Wrozek sent out an e-mail saying he was a yes.

What about Corey?

Isaac, Isaac, Isaac!?!?!?!?!

World of Isaac said...

I feel like shit today but Im hoping I get better as the day goes on....Ill let you guys know

Anonymous said...

i'm in
corey is in
jude is in

Bush said...

hope you feel better I!