Monday, May 7, 2007

Troy Wins 2007 Presidents Cup

Presidents Cup










Team Troy held off a surging Jackson squad in the singles matches to win the coveted rivalry between the foes.

Team play from the beginning turned out to be the Jackson team nemesis as they only scored 0.5 pts in the 2 man scramble, and 1 pt in the alternate shot format.

After a comfortable lead of 4.5 to 1.5, Team Troy needed only two pts to regain the Presidents Cup.

It did not come easy though as Jackson mounted a furious comeback winning the first three matches. But Nick Gilpin and Johnny Nguyen stood up to the challenge and each gained in a point in their respective matches over Ryan Lefere and Aaron Ludwig.

Team Troy now holds the edge over Team Jackson 2-1 in Presidents Cup play.

Congrats to Nick Gilpin, Johnny Nguyen, Chris Blust, Andy Madden, Tim Goergen, and Andrew Isaac on the accomplishment.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah...dude...Ah quit it Troy! Anyone want Cheeseburger?

World of Isaac said...

I have videos as well but I was having problems uploading them....

as soon as they are up, I will post them here

Anonymous said...

seriously...quit it, Troy

Anonymous said...

"Is this really that big of an upset"?

Anonymous said...

Hey Jackson, have you gotten that new CD yet?

Anonymous said...

Hmm...what CD?

Anonymous said...

SEE DEEZ NUTS!!

Anonymous said...

powder blue

Bush said...

I was misquoted in the write-up. This website has no integrity. I want my money back.

CBlust said...

Whatever happened to the golf getaway up north? Did we not have enough interest?

World of Isaac said...

not enough interest