Tournament Field:TGRPLGilsonJ-WinDavisLEFERE, JUDEcblust
by my count, that's 7.i believe the other lefere is in but that makes only 8.we need a better showing.chooch? tell her your going to the bathroom.pb said something about playing.is big brown to busy with his blog to play?ludz, bus, mac? carpool?
Keep in mind, I only made 3 tee times. I don't see us getting 13 guys, but if it happens someone will need to make another tee time.I'd mention Madden, but I don't want him to qualify for the President's cup.Big Brown, are you too good to play on this course?
i thought I said I was in
PB is in
I created a gmail account and logged in.I'm pretty much awesome.
Updated Tourney Field:1. TG2. RPL3. Gilson4. J-Win5. Davis6. LEFERE, JUDE7. cblust8. Big Brown9. PB 10. C. Lefere
Complete JTA Statistics soon to be completed.
Did we change something to the JTA website? GM now blocks the website. Did we add advertisements like WOI?
Have we figured out the calendar because it still says july 23rd for the british and i think that's a wednesday
Who is anonymous?Andrew Isaac is our calendar coordinator. I believe he has corrected the error, but it hasn't been posted.
not me.
I am
Davis-The anonymous about the schedule was me. I forgot to put my name. Do we have the date for the tourney?
July 13th is the date of the British Open.Calderone Farms, Grass Lake
For the record, the Jackson guys have mentioned a course change. Calderone Farms is similar to Blackheath, so we'll save it for next year.Burr Oak--Parma, MI will most likely host the British Open
i had one of my best showings ever at Calderone Farms
Do we need to print off the coupon to get the $35 rate?
I was supposed to get a call regarding tomorrow's tee time. If someone gets a chance, you might want to call and confirm.Good luck everyone!
What ever happened to our tournament write-ups? I always enjoyed reading those.
Post a Comment
20 comments:
Tournament Field:
TG
RPL
Gilson
J-Win
Davis
LEFERE, JUDE
cblust
by my count, that's 7.
i believe the other lefere is in but that makes only 8.
we need a better showing.
chooch? tell her your going to the bathroom.
pb said something about playing.
is big brown to busy with his blog to play?
ludz, bus, mac? carpool?
Keep in mind, I only made 3 tee times. I don't see us getting 13 guys, but if it happens someone will need to make another tee time.
I'd mention Madden, but I don't want him to qualify for the President's cup.
Big Brown, are you too good to play on this course?
i thought I said I was in
PB is in
I created a gmail account and logged in.
I'm pretty much awesome.
Updated Tourney Field:
1. TG
2. RPL
3. Gilson
4. J-Win
5. Davis
6. LEFERE, JUDE
7. cblust
8. Big Brown
9. PB
10. C. Lefere
Complete JTA Statistics soon to be completed.
Did we change something to the JTA website? GM now blocks the website. Did we add advertisements like WOI?
Have we figured out the calendar because it still says july 23rd for the british and i think that's a wednesday
Who is anonymous?
Andrew Isaac is our calendar coordinator. I believe he has corrected the error, but it hasn't been posted.
not me.
I am
Davis-
The anonymous about the schedule was me. I forgot to put my name. Do we have the date for the tourney?
July 13th is the date of the British Open.
Calderone Farms, Grass Lake
For the record, the Jackson guys have mentioned a course change. Calderone Farms is similar to Blackheath, so we'll save it for next year.
Burr Oak--Parma, MI will most likely host the British Open
i had one of my best showings ever at Calderone Farms
Do we need to print off the coupon to get the $35 rate?
I was supposed to get a call regarding tomorrow's tee time. If someone gets a chance, you might want to call and confirm.
Good luck everyone!
What ever happened to our tournament write-ups? I always enjoyed reading those.
Post a Comment