Tuesday, May 6, 2008

A TRADITION UNLIKE ANY OTHER



Pricing Difference

Akers East: $24-$27
Akers West: $40-$44

Rates

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

East sider riders.

Multiple reasons:
1. I won't get out much, if at all, before then. So, my power fade won't be controlled.
2. Why spend $17 more for 17 more strokes? (Not a good return on investment).
3. I'll defer to Biggie Smalls.

If I got to choose a course I got to choose the East,
It's easier out there, so let's play there.
But that don't mean a nigga can't play on the West
See some nice breasts on the West (course).

But, I hear there are some nice breasts on the East course too, especially if Isaac is playing. Ooohh.

Anonymous said...

I voted for east, but for some reason, the thing didn't count it. But I will play the west if that is what is decided on.

Yes, I will be there.
My official 2008 JTA slogan will be:

"Bus...turning heads while he's screwing your wife."

I don't know what that means.

Bush said...

Yeah, it won't count my vote either. I checked the results before I submitted it though, I'm sure that's why I won't count.

Anonymous said...

east works best for me.