Although the President's Cup has not been officially declared for May 20th, it's looking like the only possible date that doesn't leave someone out. In the event that the 20th ends up being a date of conflict, someone is going to have to get left out in order for the event to take place. Below are two proposed 2007 JTA schedules. PLEASE VOTE ON YOUR PREFERENCE, so we can actually lock these dates.
Senior Tees Early Season Proposal (Gold):
May 6--Masters
May 20--President's Cup
June 17--US Open
July 15--British Open
August 5--JTA Championship
August 19--Ryder Cup
Ladies Tees Late Season Proposal (Red):
May 20--President's Cup
June 17--Masters
July 8--US Open
July 29--British Open
August 12--JTA Championship
August 26--Ryder Cup
Just vote on this poll....it will make it easier to view at the end
http://poll.pollcode.com/AaVg
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
I vote GOLD. I have to miss two events on both options. June 17 will be honeymoon time. Aug 5, i have football, aug 12, i have a wedding in Cleveland that weekend.
I'm booked July 15. Therefore, I vote Red.
Since guys like Marcus and Timothy are getting these dates to us well in advance, we might be able to schedule around them.
Obviously, a perfect schedule will be difficult. I certainly won't feel bad for the guys that aren't telling us dates they will miss.
My thought is that we take the best dates at the end of the week and lock the best looking schedule between red and gold.
Yay, Marcus!
I vote red as i can't make the may 6th gold schedule
I cant say I know my entire schedule ahead of time but GOLD is looking better
I vote Gold, because Gold is worth more than Red.
I vote gold. I can't make June 17 either way. But I don't show up 75% of the time, so who cares what I say.
A Haiku:
I apologize.
My vote was not meant to rhyme.
I guess that happens.
Post a Comment