Sunday, April 29, 2007

Who Will Take Control of the Rivalry?

The third annual Jackson vs. Troy matchup will take place Sunday, May 6th at 10:00 AM. Last year, the Jackson team avenged a shocking defeat by the upstart Troy team in the inaugural event.

This year's President's Cup will take place at Hankerd Hills golf course, which is located at 10251 Resort Road, Pleasant Lake MI 49272.

Format:
First 9 holes--2 Man Scramble Matches
Middle 9 holes--2 Man Alternate Shot Matches
Last 9 holes--Singles Matches

Troy Roster:
Chris Blust
Nick Gilpin
Tim Goergen
Andy Isaac
Andy Madden
Johnny Nguyen

Jackson Roster:
Paul Branigan
Steve Bush
Ryan Lefere
Aaron Ludwig
Andy McCann
Marc Wilson

25 comments:

Nick Gilpin said...

I haven't touched a golf club yet this year. But my pimp hand is strong.

Bush said...

sandbagger!

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry Miss Jackson. I am for real.

Anonymous said...

You saw my blinker bitch!

Anonymous said...

corey lefere is playin place of paul branigan. by merit of more apperances in 2006.

Anonymous said...

merit? isn't that isaac's lady?

Bush said...

The rumor is true, Corey P. Lefere has officially been activated on the Jackson roster. Paul P. Branigan has been sent to waivers.

Anonymous said...

last year was a fluke...the troy guys basically own us in everything....

golf, basketball, hot beeyatches, big wangs, etc....

they got it all

World of Isaac said...

wow, thanks for the compliment guys

Johnny N said...

GAMESMANSHIP

Anonymous said...

I want a rematch against Isaac in singles. Him taking me to the 8th hole a couple years back makes me lose sleep at night.

CBlust said...

Willy - You know we are going to be matched up at least once this weekend. We always are...

Anonymous said...

Chris and Willy will be playing their individual match in the shower. Gross, guys.

Anonymous said...

I won't be able to make it. I'll be in a bus on the way to the Tiger game.

Anonymous said...

Don't forget to iron your pants!

Anonymous said...

dont forget to bring a towel

CBlust said...

ohmigosh...Wrinkles McDavis is on here!

Anonymous said...

I won't be able to come Sunday. I'll be on a bus going to the Tiger game

Anonymous said...

I'm going to the Tiger game on Sunday. In a bus. Won't make it. Booze and cigarettes. Gamesmanship. I have a kid.

Anonymous said...

no worries, the kid said he'll bring my booze and smokes. i hate you all. jackson by 5 points.
bitches.

Bush said...

I love how the imposter Ludwig spells his name 'luds.'

Ludz, have your kid bring me a stick of beef jerkey when he picks up your booze and cigarettes at Robinson's.

Anonymous said...

Ludz.

Anonymous said...

I don't know, i think the imposter "luds" is funnier.

Anonymous said...

Troyyyyyyy!

Anonymous said...

Go Troy!