We're hoping both teams can field a 6 man team. If not, we will have to play 4 on 4.
Please respond to let us know your status.
Troy Qualifiers:
1. Davis
2. Nguyen
3. Gilpin
4. Goergen
5. Isaac
6. Madden
7. Blust
Jackson Qualifiers:
1. Bush
2. Wilson
3. Lefere
4. Ludwig
5. McCann
6. Branigan
6. Lefere, C.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
20 comments:
If you know someone's status, let us know so we can get this thing figured out as soon as possible.
I'm in.
Davis can't make it.
I'm in.
Simmons can't make it.
im in
.ni m'I
unfortunatly for troy, i mean jackson, i'm in.
happy 4:20 to all.
bitches.
in
in.
I can play if we need a sub.
Im In
- Madden
Chris, you are in, which makes Troy a complete team.
Corey and Paul are having their legendary playoff this weekend which means Jackson should have 6 or more guys available.
We're still waiting to hear from Mac and Leffler.
good to hear....for awhile, I didnt think this thing would come together
looks like j-town should walk away with this one. any and all troy boys should come down the night before and have a couple of zimas and good times.
you're a zima ludz
in. nice burn isaac.
I can't come either. Go Troy Boys.
With Jenkins out, I think Jackson becomes the favorite.
It will be too difficult to replace his short game.
in
In.
Booze and Cigarettes!
I'll play.
Post a Comment